Gods, Genes, Conscience: August Dialogues
Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in August 2010, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 4 years or so.]
- 1) Realisms: meaning and atheism (Part 4) -- RE: “Food for thought” on Realisms -- Pursuing a modern definition (debate) of realisms, truths, meanings, atheisms, etc!? (TalkingPhilosophyUK; August 8)
- 2) Realisms: meaning and atheism (Part 4) -- RE: More analysis on Berkeley’s realism/idealism!? (TalkingPhilosophyUK; August 10)
- 3) Harvard morality researcher investigated for scientific misconduct -- RE: Scientific misconducts at Harvard!? -- No surprises here though! (NatureBlogsUK; August 11)
- 4) Updated: This Hauser thing is getting hard to watch -- RE: Excellent report and analysis -- devoid of any scientist-bias syndrome in modern journalism -- especially in “neuroscience-culture” report today and beyond!? (NeuronCultureUSA; August 21)