Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in September 2010, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 4 years or so.]
- 1) Altruism can be explained by natural selection -- RE: Resuscitating neo-Darwinism, the "evolutionary geneticism-memeism" par excellence of the 20th century -- or, How "altruism" has been oversubscribed by NS, to even beyond Darwin's original intent (1859)!? (NatureNewsUK; September 2) [where my comments (listed as September Dialogues #1 & #4 herein) have been hidden since October 18, for reasons that "This comment is a repost of a comment published elsewhere, rather than a response to the news story." -- Nature News editors, who might have had referenced to the expansion of my response/commentary piece, listed as October Dialogue #1 above.]
- 2) Why some memories stick -- RE: Very ingeniously -- or, Memophorescenically!? (NatureNewsUK; September 9)
- 3) The nail in the coffin for group selection? -- RE: Revisiting "The nail in the coffin for group selection"!? (NatureNewsUK; September 10)
- 4) Altruism can be explained by natural selection -- RE: More on Resuscitating neo-Darwinism: From the Modern Synthesis to the Anthropomorphism of monkey business -- at Harvard-MIT-Oxford and elsewhere -- since the 1970s!? (NatureNewsUK; September 11) [please see reasons in September Dialogue #1 above.]
- 5) HAUSER AND "NARROWING THE COGNITIVE GAP": Why narrow the gap between humans and nonhumans? -- RE: Neo-Darwinist-bias syndrome!? -- Beware of neo-Darwinists, psycholinguists, at Harvard-MIT complex!? (PsychologyTodayUSA; September 12)