Gods, Genes, Conscience: April Dialogues
Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in April 2010, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 4 years or so.]
- 1) Harris versus Dawkins, modern day Euthyphro dilemma -- RE: Nihilist-atheism vs. Atheisms of sages!? (SanFranciscoApologeticsExaminer; April 1)
- 2) Sam Harris' forthcoming Moral Landscape 'decides' objective morality -- RE: Eugene vs. Maryann!? (SanFranciscoApologeticsExaminer; April 1)
- 3) Closing thoughts from a heretic -- RE: A heretic among the neo-atheists!? (RadionationalBlogsAU; April 5) [where my comment is still listed as "comment pending approval" -- since it's short, let me just post a file copy of which en masse herein under for readers' convenience and scrutiny (as I thought the blogs therein are excellent reading & analysis of the current "science & religion" issues worldwide):
[RE: A heretic among the neo-atheists!?
Well done, Chris Mulherin!
However, I think the problem is that the infallible "high priest" of the so-called "neo-atheism" Richard Dawkins, will never concede his "irrationalism" in science and religion issues to the truthful philosophical and scientific arguments of the issues -- such as one that your argued above -- since the publication of his 1976 pseudoscientific pseudo-genetic book The Selfish Gene as one review that I recently presented here: http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6365&view=findpost&p=445599 "Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! -- RE: Darwin Year in review: The folly of neo-Darwinism & Dawkinsism (or Darwinism as atheism fallacy) -- May the real McCoys (both the scientific and critical thinkings in biology) prevail in the 21st century and beyond!?" (PhysForumEU; February 1); and here: "Harris versus Dawkins, modern day Euthyphro dilemma -- RE: Nihilist-atheism vs. Atheisms of sages!?" (SanFranciscoApologeticsExaminer; April 1).
[PS: This is my first post here, so let me try various formatting styles, to see if anyone of them will be appropriate for this web platform!?]
Best wishes, Mong 4/5/10usct3:02p; practical science-philosophy critic; author "Decoding Scientism" and "Consciousness & the Subconscious" (works in progress since July 2007), Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse; 2006) and Gods, Genes, Conscience: Global Dialogues Now (blogging avidly since 2006).]
- 4) Overrated Noam Chomsky -- RE: Overrated Chomsky? -- Absolutely! (StandpointMagUK; April 12)
- 5) Underrated Raymond Tallis -- RE: Underrated Tallis? -- An aspiring modern philosopher of ME (Mind & Emotion, including morality & ethics)!? (StandpointMagUK; April 14)
- 6) Ray Tallis on Consciousness -- RE: Deciphering Tallis' writing on consciousness!? (NeurologicaBlogUSA; April 16)